Calico Corners, Florida’s premier decorative fabric leader, is always looking for sales professionals who are creative, motivated and committed to excellent customer service.
Do you love interior design and working with the public? Do you have a passion for sales? Are you a motivated, results oriented individual? If this sounds like you, we invite you to contact us about the current opportunities available with Calico Corners Florida.
Preference will be given to those with:
- Proven sales and/or interior design experience
- Strong work ethic and a “CAN-DO” attitude
- Effective communication skills to develop rapport with clients and maintain strong working relationships
- Commitment to building customer relationships through personal interaction and maintaining client files.
We offer a competitive commission structure, benefits, profit sharing plan, a generous employee discount, flexible scheduling and a stimulating work environment. NO EVENINGS.
Calico Corners is a Drug-Free workplace and EOE.
We often find prior retail or management experience along with a background in sales, home furnishings or interior design to be an ideal combination. Sometimes, however, previous strong leadership experience is gained in other ways. Our people are bright, self-motivated, personable and professional. They enjoy lots of responsibility and have a knack for sales.
Assistant Store Manager
In - Store Design Associate
Have you been contemplating a career change? Do you have part-time hours you’d like to spend in a creative, enjoyable field? Whatever your circumstances, we’d love to talk to you about our rewarding career opportunities
Custom Product Coordinator
Stock & Inventory Associate
3 ways to apply:
- E-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and speak to the Store Manager
- Visit your Calico Corners Florida store
Store locations are listed below for available positions
In-Store Design Associate